>Vague Language

February 3, 2007 § 6 Comments

>Hi everyone. A lot of things have been going on in New York. Mostly related to dating. Nothing seems appropriate for my blog so I haven’t been writing.

Right now I’m drinking cardamom coffee, which is my newest addiction. The raw food diet will have to wait.

My school submissions are due at the end of this coming week so that might take up a lot of time too. But I’m going to try to get back to my blog as soon as I have something acceptable for the public.

Oh!! Aimee’s back and we’ve been catching up after a month with only email. Too bad she’s leaving so soon and I won’t get to see her for two weeks.

That’s all I’ve got.

§ 6 Responses to >Vague Language

>you’re so funny. i keep thinking that you have a TON going on and how come you’re not blogging…but then i realize you’re right, nothing should really be up online. hahaa!i’m getting there…slogging thru an app and then another big one after that. but i’m chugging along.

• TI says:

>I guess those of us who are only in the blog loop will have to use our imaginations. And please, the raw food diet? No, no, no!

>ti,this goes back to an old blog post where i started to worry that having a public blog is a bad idea. i could change it to private, but i don’t know if i want to do that.my sister said i could have one public blog and one private one, but i worry i wouldn’t ever write on the public one.in other concerns, is my picture showing up on the sidebar near the profile setting?

>yes, it is showing up.i’m w/you on that. people started saying i should do two blogs. but i just canNOT deal w/yet another thing to keep up with.

>Yeah, I want all the gossip so that would require the private blog…I have been considering it too… what are your reasons for keeping it public?

• TI says:

>I am with you on keeping a public blog, and leaving out reports of the private life. I even try to keep my day job out of it. So no worries. It’s just that if you’re going to do that, then don’t drop tidbits!