June 24, 2008 § 1 Comment
Transitions, Ink tagged me to do this little survey, and you know me, I never resist the urge to talk about myself.
Six unimportant things about me:
1. I have never seen Indiana Jones.
2. Sometimes I think about all the germs I touch during the day, especially on the subway.
3. I shave my toe hairs.
4. I’m a no-nonsense card player, particularly Spit, Gin Rummy, and Threes.
5. In the third grade, I accidentally stabbed my own hand with a pair of scissors.
6. I ruined any chances I had of getting a date with a certain cute boy in high school because when I tried to toss him my White-Out in English class, he got hit in the head with the bottle and started to cry.
According to this silly game, I have to tag six people to play the same game.
The rules of the game are as follows:
1. Link back to the person that tagged you
2. Post these rules on your blog.
3. Share six unimportant things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your entry.