>Not to look a gift horse in the mouth, but…
July 19, 2009 § 3 Comments
* Kellogg’s oven mitt
* Tony the Tiger key chain
* Kellogg’s refrigerator magnet
* Easy as Pie recipe brochure
* Morningstar pamphlet with list of products
* Kellogg’s holiday recipe booklet (complete with all the Christmas foods my father knows and loves)
* Generic thank-you note: “Thank you for contacting Kellogg Company. We sincerely appreciate your interest in our company and products. Please accept the enclosed with our best wishes. Kellogg Company. Consumer Affairs Department.”
I hope the Kellogg’s gift was full of much more exciting presents pre-recession.
Maybe it’s time to switch to Post? I wonder what Post’s thank-you package includes.