A complainer’s refrain
June 2, 2011 Comments Off on A complainer’s refrain
1. Northside Veterinary Clinic
2. Northside (notice a trend?) Car Service (I’ve never used them, but one of the drivers almost ran us over recently.)
3. Williamsburg Post Office (South 4th)
4. Wild Ginger (Super slow delivery, overpriced)
5. Quest Diagnostics (16th Street)
6. PharmaCare Pharmacy
I’ve found that writing doesn’t produce a cathartic response, but only helps me articulate my grudge with clarity. This is why keeping a journal is not an anxiety reducer for me. Nor is talk therapy. Recounting my frustrations doesn’t make them go away. Hence I will not be creating a Yelp account anytime soon.
Thank goodness other people enjoy writing Yelp reviews. My life is so much easier because of you.