Getting back on track
September 10, 2011 Comments Off on Getting back on track
Among other things:
1. Early this morning, we said goodbye to our sweet car.
2. Joe built the storage unit in our bedroom.
3. I read and worked for about six hours on graduate school.
4. I baked these cookies, substituting the egg for another banana, mixing half whole wheat and half white flour, and adding chocolate chips instead of pecans.
5. Joe ate his first Klondike Bar and now he understands the age old question, “What would you do for a Klondike Bar?”